What We Do
Since 2004, ACT Aerospace has been a leader in the aerospace and defense industry. With a prime focus on advanced composite structures and a constant desire for improvement, ACTA has developed a reputation as a key player in the industry. Being fully integrated, and able to quickly move through analysis, tooling, and fabrication, we will make any project an easy transition from a build-to-print or open design to a quality part.
Our capabilities include hand layed-up laminate construction, filament winding, composite compression molding and large oven curing.
- 20+ years of composite design, analysis, and manufacturing
- Successfully developed many projects leading to commercial success
- Fast turn-around on new projects
- Excellent workforce delivering quality work in a timely fashion
- Ease of shipping and logistics management
Our Mission Statement
Become a leading source for composite structure, focusing on producing lower cost parts through the use of innovative tooling methods and materials to create minimum part count co-cured structures.
We also strive to support the ongoing War Fighter effort by manufacturing quality, on-time parts to our customers who provide protection and transportation to our soldiers.